Movie World by Auryn

Queensland what a fun place! There is Movie World, Wet ’n’ Wild, Sea World and Surfers Paradise. You would think I would pick Paris or India, but I’m here to tell you all about Movie World. There is so much stuff to do; where should I start? All right, I got it…I hope you are not afraid of heights! 

My name is Auryn.  First, how would I get there? I don’t suggest driving, it takes 18 and a half hours! Surprising, isn’t it? You would have to drive over 1,800 kilometres. If you take a plane it takes about 2 hours and 18 minutes. 

What would I do first? I would ride the Scooby-Doo roller coaster (because I’ve been there already). It goes 17 metres high. There’s an elevator that takes you up, and then you see a video. Then you drop backwards. After that, you turn forwards and then you feel like you’re going to fall off when you reach 17 metres high.  

Then I would ride the Road Runner roller coaster, it goes over the shed. Then I would ride the Wild West roller coaster, and then I would ride a Superhero roller coaster down in the alley near the Batwing. I forgot its name, but it is a 3D ride. There are little lasers shooters, and you must save the superheroes and citizens by shooting the giant starfish. 

There is a kids’ undercover area with little cars and kids outside area with rides even, water rides! It is so much fun! So, if you have little kids, you can take them there. 

If you’re an adult, go on the Green Lantern or Superman ride. The Green Lantern is near that 3D roller coaster I mentioned earlier.